Click here for Erasmus Students application form.Erasmus Öğrenci Hareketliliği Başvuru formu için tıklayın.
The students who would like to participate in the Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Studies or Traineeships for the 2021-2022 academic year should perform the following application and English language exam (or equivalent) process within the scope of the 2020-1-TR01-KA103-082340 programme period. Application Criteria:
1. Students must complete their online applications through the OIS system of our university between March 15 - April 2, 2021 until 17:00
. Students who do not apply for the online application will not be able to take the exam.
2. To have min GPA 2.20 / 4.0 for associate degree or undergraduate and min GPA 2.50 / 4.0 for postgraduate students.
3. The final Erasmus examination result is calculated by %50 English exam result and %50 GPA.
4. All fulltime students enrolled in our university can apply except form the preparatory class. English Language Exam Criteria:
Erasmus + English Language Exam will be held on 08-09 April 2021.
A face-to-face written exam will be held on Thursday, April 8, 2021, between 13.00-15.30 at Kazlıçeşme campus. The written exam consists of Listening, Reading, Writing and Use of English sections.
The Listening section is evaluated over 15 points / Reading section 20 points / Writing section 25 points, Use of English 15 points
An oral exam (Speaking exam) will take place on April 9, 2021. The exam will be held online. Students who will take the exam are required to use a camera and microphone. For the students who will take the Speaking Exam, the exam hours and the exam entry link will be notified to the students on the evening of April 08, 2021. The total score for the Speaking section is 25.
Erasmus + English Language Exam sample is available on the Ayvansaray University Foreign Languages Department page.
1. The English Language Exam will be prepared by the School of Foreign Languages Directorate of our university. Apart from this exam, the following English tests are accepted:
YDS (minimum 60 points),YÖKDİL (minimum 60 points),
TOEFL iBT (min 80), IELTS (min 6.5)
2. Min 50 or above point will be considered successful in the English Language Exam.
For more information: https://www.ayvansaray.edu.tr/en-US/erasmus-program/26740