1. Being a full-time student enrolled in a program of a HEI, in any education degree (primary, secondary or tertiary)
2. Having minimum 2.20 Grade Point Average out of 4.00 (unless it is specified otherwise in the inter-institutional agreement)
3. Having at least 30 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) or equivalent study load per semester (Students who have not fulfilled the requirements for graduation yet).
4. The total period of joining the Erasmus+ program at the same level should not exceed 12 months including the new one
1. Application Form (Please, see the “Useful Documents” tab)
3. A photo
Please, follow “the announcements” for the application dates
1. Applicants must take English exam conducted by the University.
The minimum grade should be 50 out of 100.
2. See below for the other selection criteria:
• GPA: %50
• English Exam result: %50
• Students with disability (need to be documented): +10 points
• Students who are children of martyr or veteran soldier (need to be documented): +10 points
• Prior participation (with or without grant): -10 points
• Mobility participation in a country from which the student has a citizenship: -10 points
3. If the higher education institution makes the selection of the training and internship mobility within the same application and evaluation process, the student who has applied to both the education and the internship at the same time has been selected for both activities, should choose from which mobility type 10 points will be cut off. In this case, the student should submit a petition for which activity he / she would prefer to implement the reduction.
4. The ranking of the students is done in the related department / faculty according to the quotas allocated to the department or faculties.
Monthly Grant (€)
Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Belgium, South Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Malta, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg
Bulgaria, Enstonia, Hungary, Letonia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Macedonia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Turkey
Applicants are ranked according to their Erasmus scores on the faculty or departments basis. The grant allocated to the university is distributed to the students in this order.
Erasmus Grant is paid in two instalments. The first payment consists of 80% of the total grant and the second payment is 20%. The second payment made at the end of the mobility depends on the student's completion of all Erasmus processes (documents, etc.) and academic success in the host university. If these conditions are not met, the grant is interrupted.