Provided that they are in the final year of high school or graduated;
1. Those who are foreign nationals,
2. Those who are Turkish citizens at birth and who have permission from the Ministry of the Interior to leave Turkish citizenship and who have documented that they are entitled to the Recognized Rights under the Turkish Citizenship Law of minors registered in the Turkish nationality document (Article 7 of the Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901 states "A Turkish citizen who is born in a marriage union with a Turkish citizen mother or father in Turkey or abroad is a Turkish citizen ". It is beneficial for candidates who will apply for quotas from abroad to examine the Turkish Citizenship Law)
3. Those being foreign national at birth and became citizens of the Republic of Turkey later and those have dual citizenship,
4. a) Those who have completed secondary education abroad before 01/02/2013 and those who completed the last three years of secondary education (high school) in a foreign country other than Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (including those who complete all secondary schools in Turkish schools except for TRNC in MNE of a foreign country)
b) Those who have started secondary education abroad after 01/02/2013 and completed secondary school (high school) in a foreign country (except for TRNC) (including those who complete all the secondary education in Turkish schools except for TRNC in MNE in a foreign country)
5. Those who are residing in the TRNC with having nationality of TRNC and who have GCEAL exam results that have completed secondary education (high school) in TRNC and those who have or will have GCE AL exam results by enrolling and training in college and high school in other countries between 2005-2010,
1. Those who are Turkish citizens and completed the whole secondary education in Turkey or in TRNC
2. Those who are TRNC citizens (except those who completed the whole secondary education in TRNC and have or will have GCE AL exam results),
3. Dual citizens who are Turkish citizens by birth, described in the 2nd paragraph of Article A (Except for those who satisfy the requirements of paragraph 4 of Article A)
4. Those who are dual citizens, one of his/her citizenship is TRNC citizenship (except those who completed the whole secondary education in TRNC high schools and have GCE AL exam results and those who have or will have GCE AL exam results by enrolling and training in colleges and high schools in other countries between 2005 and 2010),
5. Those who are Turkish citizens or dual citizens, who are originally Turkish citizens by birth, described in the 2nd paragraph of Article A and received education within the schools of Embassies in Turkey and in the foreign high schools in Turkey.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
1. Copy of high school diploma which is translated in Turkish or English. Those who do not receive their diplomas yet, should submit the original copy of the document that indicates their anticipated dates of graduation (interim certificate of graduation).
2. Application Form (Please, click for the form)
3. Official transcript (Translated in Turkish or English)
4. Copy of passport or ID
5. Copy of exam result document, if available
6. Copy of language proficiency exam result, if available
TOMER: B1 level required.
Applicants should send these documents to email@example.com address via e-mail or send them to the following address by post:
Istanbul Ayvansaray University
Tozkoparan Mahallesi, Haldun Taner Sk. No:21, 34173 Güngören/İstanbul
0090 4447696 - 441